|Posted on December 15, 2014 at 1:35 AM||comments (0)|
Hey WarMod fans!
Updates on the site:
- Changed the background to a lighter color/texture
- added some more testimonials to the testimonial section
- fixed a broken link
- fixed a page with some misspelled words
- added new page A3 AI Compilation List (listed under WarMod news)
|Posted on August 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM||comments (0)|
I updated many pages, and sections of the site, alot of pages had broken images in the background, some misspells of words here and there, and some other things, all pages now have been updated, and fixed.
Possibly might get a domain name for the site here, dont know why i waited so long but I will be looking into it.
All for now.
|Posted on May 21, 2013 at 7:40 AM||comments (0)|
Hello Members and visitors.
I decided to change the template, look and feel of the site.
Personally I was getting tired of the look.
There are a few things that still need to be tweaked and I will get to them sometime soon as well as some other things.
All for now.
|Posted on May 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM||comments (0)|
Scripts for missions:
|Posted on September 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM||comments (0)|
I had recently updated a page on the WarMod Website here, the page that has been updated is the WarMod WIP page.
The updated page has the follow:
- new added information on how I conduct mod updates and other projects that i do.
- has been updated for what projects and how long before release.
- new projects added
You can also get to the page by clicking on the button WarMod WIP on the menu to the left.
|Posted on July 8, 2012 at 6:15 AM||comments (0)|
Been working on the CoWarMod section, I had continued where I left off from where I was last time.
the following addiotns and updates to the COWarMod section has been completed today:
added the following folders:
Customization folder added and under this folder are the following have been added:
- AI Enhancements
- AI Shouts and Voices
- Optional Tweaks and Mods
- Player Movement Files
- Customizable Folder Directory
Documentation Folder added,a nd under this folder added:
- All features List
- Known Bugs
- Mod Links
Features by Subjuect has been added, and under this subject a subject:
- AI Enhancement
Theres more to do in this section, all those listed above are new pages created and added, some pages had to be made unseen on the menu and were linked too as the menu tier system for the site here wouldn't let me add another tier (drop down menu).
More to be added when I get to it.
Please note that all the folders in the CoWarMod section are based ont he layout, and files, and readmes that are in the downloaded version of the mod.
|Posted on July 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM||comments (0)|
Hey guys website is currently undergoing variouys updates, and I experimenting with various looks, and functions, so just to let yu know nothing is permanent til I post it is here.
|Posted on July 4, 2012 at 11:10 PM||comments (0)|
The following things on the site have been updated, moved, changed.
- Condensed the menu
- added a Members Pages page
- moved the following links/pages to the members page section:
-AI Compliation List
-scripts for missions
- Update About WarMod page
- changed page name SLX to COSLX
- Updated various pages for COWarMod -(still more to do yet)
- Added A2WarmodACE pages as they were included in the A2WarMod page section
|Posted on July 3, 2012 at 3:45 PM||comments (0)|
In the1st of July week here, i will be updating the COWarMod section of the website, all information will be based on my latest COWarMod version 1.2.
so look for some changes during the week!
I should have it updated and completed by the weekend!
|Posted on June 17, 2012 at 2:35 AM||comments (0)|
Various aspects of the site have been updated, those are as follows:
- Banner has been changed a bit, and a brief description of the mod has been added.
Front page Changes
- The welcome text, and warmod messgae has been removed, as well as part of it relocated.
- The help section has been relocated to its own page called Help which can be seen at the bottom of the menu to the left.
- The WarMod News page has been switched to be the new home page
SideBar Changes -(Sidebar is the bar to the right of the site)
- Screenshot of the week removed
- Recent WarMod news posts list has been disabled
Menu - (Left of site)
- Questions and Answers FAQ has been removed from the menu as it is linked on the Help page
- guesbook removed
Still more to do to the site, many aspects of the site is being simplified,a dn narrowed down to make it more user friendly and to help new and regular players of the Arma series find the information they are looking for in relation to the WarMod series.
Any suggestions or ideas for the site, either send me a pm, or go on the help page and post a message in the text chat, or post a comment.
More news will be posted about the site as they get completed.
|Posted on May 13, 2012 at 7:25 AM||comments (0)|
Small project added and finsihed on the site.
The project was a compilation of all the addons, mods, scripts, and misc from the Arma community that I had compiled into one list, this list is now on the WarMod website, see here:
AI Compilation List of Addons/Mods/Scripts & Misc
you can find a link on the main menu at the
Orginal project started and maintains here on BIS forums.