AC 130 Simulation in CO
This script simulates an AC-130 in ARMA2.
- MP compatible since v.0.3
- Operation Arrowhead FLIR and optional Addon version (ldl_ac130.pbo) since v.0.4
- Singleplayer Mission "Death From Above" since v.0.5
- Operation Arrowhead and Combined Operations supported since v.0.6 (ARMA2
standalone is no longer supported)
Information about Operation Arrowhead and the Addon:
You can use the script (v.0.6 and higher) only with Operation Arrowhead or ARMA2 +
Operation Arrowhead (Combined Operations).
If you use ARMA2 (v.0.5 or lower) only you have the simple old FLIR. Not the new
OAH FLIR (black and white).
You can use the script with and without the Addon (ldl_ac130.pbo).
1. Place the "LDL AC-130 Init" (Editor: "Logics" -> "LDL Logics") !
2. Now you can place an AC-130. (Editor: "USMC" -> "Air")
The AC-130 has 2 actions to start the script. Either with the pilot or the copilot.
You can place 3 other logics
3. Type 1: "Can call AC130"
Every unit or object which is synchronized with that logic has the action to call a rotating AC130 via mapclick
4. Type 2: "Can call AC130 (AI)"
Every unit or object which is synchronized with that logic has the action to call a AI controlled rotating AC130 via mapclick
5. Type 3: "Can call UAV"
Every unit or object which is synchronized with that logic has the action to call a rotating UAV via mapclick